Mount Romelo is located in Siniloan, Laguna.
If you're into falls, Mount Romelo is
the way to go because there are 13 falls in total.
This hike is organized by
and a Funbuddies Partner.
Join his activities and fistbump him on Funbuddies at
Want to become a Funbuddies Partner? Go to
and let's "Succeed Together" in the travel industry.
- Meet-up at KFC Shopwise in Cubao
- Departure to the baranggay hall of Siniloan, Laguna
- Arrival at the baranggay hall for registration and orientation
- Start trek
- Arrival at the summit and picture taking
- Go to the store in between the summit and Buruwisan Falls
- Arrival at the store to eat breakfast and drink coconut. You need to bring your own food because they only sell biscuits.
- Go to Buruwisan Falls
- Arrival at Buruwisan Falls
You have the option to visit other falls.
There are 13 falls there which includes
Lanzones, Sampaloc, Diwata, Batya-Batya,
Sapang Labo, Binaytuan, etc. but Buruwisan
Falls is the most popular. Hence, we just
stayed here to socialize and enjoyed the
- Go to the summit
- Arrival at the summit
- Arrival at the jump-off and clean-up
- Travel back to Manila
- Back in Manila
THINGS TO BRING:
- 2 to 3 liters of water
- Food (Breakfast and Lunch)
- Trail food
- Trekking shoes or sandals
- Headlamp or flashlight
- Sun protection (sunscreen, hat, arm sleeves, sun glass)
- Rain protection
- Extra clothes
- Medicine kit
- Garbage bag
- Power bank
- Pocket money